Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Trouble with <set> containing <set> in DB5

For the record, I just want to point out that nested sets are allowed in
both DocBook 4.5 and 5.0. The problem is that the stylesheets (which use a
different version numbering scheme) haven't kept up with this (until now).

I have checked in a fix to the repository. I have tested the fix using the
document supplied with bug #1853172, and the result looks OK.

/MJ