Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Trouble with <set> containing <set> in DB5

Ron Catterall <ron@catterall.net>, 2008-01-08 11:11 -0600:

>  Just a shot in the dark, but it seems to have broken right at the end of the
>  year - is it an 07/08 problem somewhere?

Actually, it turns out it was just that the SF shell server was
refusing SSH connections at the time the buildbot was trying to
upload the r7634 snapshot (this happens from time to time with SF
servers and services -- they just go down sometimes without prior
notice and sometimes stay down for quite a while).

Anyway, I just re-ran the snapshot build manually and everything
appears to be working, and the 7634 snapshot zip file is now
available where it should be.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith