Subject: Roundtrip Stylesheets

Hello Roundtripping system users,

Just to let you all know, in the lead up to the release of the 1.74.0
XSL stylesheets I am planning on cleaning up the stylesheets in the
roundtrip subdirectory.  In order to reduce confusion, I will remove
the deprecated stylesheets and add a little documentation, a README or
similar, to explain how to use the new stylesheets.  The Word, Pages
and Open Office template files will be upgraded to support the new
stylesheets.

If folks are still wanting to use the old stylesheets, then they will
have to get them from the 1.73.X distributions.

Feel free to send me any comments on this approach.

Cheers,
Steve Ball