Subject: SV: SV: [docbook-apps] Using slides in FOP 0.94

I followed your advice and did the commenting (and some more) and to my happiness suddenly it worked.
I actually suspect that the multiple ids did have something to do with my problem all along but it did not reveal itself.
Thank you for taking your time and point me in the right direction.

Lars Bjerges

Team z/Os

Swedbank AB (publ)

105 34 Stockholm