Subject: About Index chapter title

Hi,

After my question and Bob's help about my chapter/appendix/preface
title customization I still have a problem with the Index title.

I'made my titlepage spec with :
<t:titlepage t:element="index" t:wrapper="fo:block">
         <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
             <title
                 t:force="1"
                 t:named-template="chapappendix.title"
                 param:node="ancestor-or-self::index[1]"
                 param:pagewide="1"
                 margin-left="0pt"
                 font-size="52pt
                 font-family="{$title.fontset}"
                 font-weight="bold"
		text-align="right/>
             <subtitle
                 font-family="{$title.fontset}"/>
         </t:titlepage-content>

         <t:titlepage-content t:side="verso">
         </t:titlepage-content>

         <t:titlepage-separator>
         </t:titlepage-separator>

         <t:titlepage-before t:side="recto">
         </t:titlepage-before>

         <t:titlepage-before t:side="verso">
         </t:titlepage-before>
     </t:titlepage>

But the word 'index' is on the right of the first column of the index.
I expected that pagewide parameter is used to put the title on all the
page wide but it seems not.

How can put this title as all others on the very right of the page ?

Thanks for your help,

Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » est épuisé.
Vous pouvez désormais l'acquérir en PDF