Subject: DocBook/CCS Pro needed for short task

<<I believe this post is appropriate, but the link to the list guidlines appears to be broken so please be kind if it does not follow them.>>

I posted a small project on both Rent-a-Coder (RAC) and eLance with only one unqualified bidder. Apparently these sites lack DocBook Pros so I'm hoping that this post be more successful in getting an appropriate DocBook person willing to bid on a RAC task. Below is a link to the task and the main description from it. I think you can look at everything without having to sign up unless you want to bid. If you do bid, please mention you saw the task on this list as I will be giving those bids the most serious consideration.
Thanks,
--Greg

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=836661&txtForceRefresh=12520086374156762