Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Website build/deploy

Dave,

The generator.bat would work on a site level not a page level I think,
so intially you would use

generator.bat name create site

you'd then have to edit the pages in documents\yoursitename\input
manually to insert the content (so you still have to edit the xml with
whatever method you would use normally)

then

generator.bat name html

would publish to html (but I'm not sure if the website dtd is
implemented or not).

In the configuration files for your site ( documents\yoursite\custom-cfg )

you would edit the localbuild.xml file and alter the local-post-html
ant task to upload the files.

(of course if you do this _every time_ you publish to html you would
upload the files - which does not allow much scope for checking the
files before uploading)