Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook editor

This is all useful information, thanks.

I use a Mac, not Windows, so I start Eclipse and then open the file I
want to edit.
Every time I need to use a Windows machine, I end up using words my
mother
would yell at me for.

I know I had to set an Eclipse workspace when I installed it, but
I've ignored it
ever since.

I still think Eclipse is great compared to the alternatives (at least
those available to
me with my system constraints). Emacs is a close second, but the
outline feature in
Eclipse makes it better for me.