Subject: Re: Russian translation of Mandriva's documentation

[I'm following this on ML because that can be interesting for others.]

Hi,

you must first declare the fonts so fop can use them:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AddFont.html

Then you must tell what fonts to use for compilation in
XSL/docbook-fo-common.xsl

See the *.font.family parameters at the beginning of that file.

Let me know,

Camille.

Denis Philippov wrote:
> Camille Bégnis пишет:

>>> Is where a choice?
>>> Should we use a free fonts? Or we may use a commercial ones?
>>
>> Free is better of course, which one you know that work?
>>
>>> I want to use fonts that have a correct kerning info for a Cyrillic
>>> glyphs and that ones that correctly hinted. Where is no such free fonts.
>>> IMHO We should use some sans typeface for headers and serif for
>>> paragraph text.
>>
>> Can you provide such fonts?
>>

> Teach me please where I should place the fonts on my system and what
> files should I edit.
> I want to try it by myself.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23