Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Separate sections from chapters?

Hi,
That's a feature, as some chapters don't have much before the first section.  You can set the stylesheet parameter 'chunk.first.sections' to 1 (the default is zero).

Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 1:56 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Separate sections from chapters?

Hi!

I use DocBook 4.5. I have only a little file with capthers and sections.

My problem ist, that on JavaHelp and PDF files, the first section of a chapter is on the same file (page) as the chapter.

Is it possible, to create a file fort he chapter, and a file for each section of a chapter?

Greetings,

Christian.