Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Howto generate index contents

Assume, you are looking for changing style in the TOC.

I use this for styling chapter, preface and appendix:

  <xsl:attribute-set
    name    = "toc.line.properties">
    <xsl:attribute
      name    = "font-weight">
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when
          test  = "self::d:chapter | self::d:preface | self::d:appendix">
          <xsl:text>bold</xsl:text>
        </xsl:when>
        <xsl:otherwise>
          <xsl:text>normal</xsl:text>
        </xsl:otherwise>
      </xsl:choose>
    </xsl:attribute>

  </xsl:attribute-set>

You may want to try for sect1. (you will need to use 'font-size' instead of
'font-weight')

~spr