Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] header & footer in custom title page

Bob,

1) I create extra page by custom spec based on "fo/titlepage.templates.xml"

    <t:titlepage
      t:element = "readme"
      t:wrapper = "fo:block">
    </t:titlepage>

2) Also updated the sequence to include:

  <xsl:call-template
    name = "page.sequence">

    <xsl:with-param
      name    = "master-reference"
      select  = "$titlepage-master-reference" />

    <xsl:with-param
      name    = "content">
      <fo:block id="r-{$id}">
        <xsl:call-template