Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Metadata in FO?

Well, FOP Trunk supports XMP sort of according to

   http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/HowTo/XMP

otherwise you can e.g. use iText to postprocess the the PDF document, see
documentation on

   http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/output.html#pdf

N.B the later technique also works for fop 0.20.5

Regards

Jens