Subject: Simple way to have no (apparent) cover pages in PDF output

I’m trying to use DocBook to build a short Quick Guide type document. I want the book or article title to be printed like a first level heading with very little other default stuff like copyright, author info, etc. , and no page breaks after the rector and verso pages.

I’m able to pretty easily get just the elements that I want and no others, but for the life of me I can’t see how to avoid a page break before the content. I think it might be that the chapter elements get a page break by default. I can’t seem to deduce how to make the output not have a page break before the chapters.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alan

Alan C. Oehler