Subject: Re: Setting background image in fo and html output

          Hi Alan!

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:13:08 +0200, AlChuck <alan.oehler@xxx> wrote:

> Did you see this post titled "Background image in header?"
>
> http://www.nabble.com/Background-image-in-header-to10780826.html#a10784847

   No, I didn't, but I have no problem w/ header / footer background
images. They're working fine. What I now need is a page background image.

   I dug aound a bit and it seems that to support background images I need
to use custom page masters. This would not be necessary if
fo/pagesetup.xsl (template setup.pagemasters) would e.g. have an attribute
set or call a user overrideable template I could use to insert these
attributes into fo:region-body (in a fo:simple-page-master):

background-image="url(logogray.png)"
background-position-horizontal="center"
background-position-vertical="center"
background-repeat="no-repeat"

   Should I file an enhancement request?

   Or did I miss something and there actually is a way to influence the
default page masters?

        .::Antti::.