Subject: Oasis catalogs

I'm writing some documentation for website;
website can make use of Oasis catalogs.

Is there any fairly detailed howto documentation that you know of
please, targetted at a non-geek, or
if not - I'd really appreciate it if someone has the time to do
a write up of catalog use, specifically targeted at docbook usage,
by a non-geek (i.e. someone who isn't a docbook/xml long time user)
that I could refer to or incorporate.

Must be GPL/open source if it's to be joined with my work.
I'm writing in docbook 5, but I'll take any format?

Any suggestions or offers please?

regards

--
Dave Pawson