Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Font configurationwithout metric-url

Hi Andrew,

Since your question is very FOP specific, I’d suggest you to use the
fop-user@ mailing list [1] in the future.

With FOP 0.94 you no longer need to generate XML metrics files. You can
simply register your font like this:

You can even rely on a more automatic (but sometimes less reliable)
detection mechanism by just specifying directories where to look up for
fonts:
    <directory recursive="true">/path/to/font/directory/</directory>
See [2] for more details.

If you still have problems please post your config file on fop-user@.

HTH,
Vincent