Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] Ant als buildtool for DocBook documents

Hi,
Have a look at http://docbooksml.sourceforge.net.

Best regards

Joerg Moebius

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Oliver Fischer [mailto:obf@gmx.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Februar 2008 15:16
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

after some long time I am again working with DocBook.

Now I try to build some document with ant and the xslt task of ant. ant,
which uses internally Xalan, tells me, that it is not able to compile
the styleshets (I tried different releases).

Does here someone have any experience with the xslt task and DocBook's
stylesheets?

Best regards,

Oliver