Subject: Shared entity include file issues

All,

I have an ENTITY in the DOCTYPE for my documents that references an entity file that I include. However, I want to move that to central directory so that it can be available for other docs as well.

I would like to resolve it's location with a catalog file, but I am having no luck adding it to my catalog file. The file is still looked for in the current directory.

For example here is my source:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN" "http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd"[
 <!ENTITY % xinclude SYSTEM "met-xinclude.mod">
 <!ENTITY % met-defs SYSTEM "met-defs.mod">
 %xinclude;
 %met-defs;
]>

<book>
 <title>&DOC_TITLE;</title>

I would like to map the two mod files to a specific directory with a catalog  file. I have looked at  Bob's section on "Using an XML catalog to relocate dbgenent.mod" in

But that kind of hides the info a bit plus it only works with one extra include file, not two. It seems like a catalog should resolve an "ENTITY" filename.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks,
Dean Nelson