Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customize tip

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Mansour <mansour77@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Keith Thank you for helping. I will try this as soon as I figure out
>  what is going. But in the mean while, Do I really need all these lines
>  of code? Here's my template, and I am pretty happy with it except for
>  the location of the icon:
>
>  <xsl:template match="tip">
>         <fo:inline>
>             <fo:instream-foreign-object alignment-baseline="middle">
>                 <xsl:call-template name="tip-icon" />
>             </fo:instream-foreign-object>
>         </fo:inline>
>         <xsl:apply-templates />
>     </xsl:template>
>
>  Is there a possibility to move the icon little bit left using FO ?

Well, for better placement you probably want to use an fo:block, but
I'll note here that I wasn't able to come up with a satisfactory
solution myself that did not use fo:list-block

   <fo:list-block provisional-distance-between-starts="..."
provisional-label-separation="...">
     <fo:list-item>
         <fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
           <fo:block>
 <!-- graphic-->
           </fo:block>
         </fo:list-item-label>
         <fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
 <!-- text -->

HTH,
Keith