Subject: table/toc of revisionflags entries

Hi All,

Does any one have some xslt to produce something like a table of changes?

I'm interested in having a list of all changes between two revision of
the document. We're using diffmk to produce a marked up docbook with
revisionflag entries, and the next logical step is to have some xslt
to gather up the revisionflag entries to create a basic revhistory
table (preferably clickable).

We're mainly looking at PDF output for what it is worth.

Has anyone does this before?

Thanks