Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Request For Clarification: Indexterm processing in auto-index generation.

On Wed, Mar 12 2008 14:16:19 +0000, davep@dpawson.co.uk wrote:
> Norman Walsh wrote:
>> / Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com> was heard to say:

>> | FWIW, I think that scheme works okay in the CSS2 index at
>> | http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2/indexlist.html
>>
>> Bleh. I think it looks ridiculous.
>
> Me too? It seems to be trying to outguess the author?

I expect that the authors made the HTML.

> A little bit M$  'ish?
>
> Peurile perhaps, rather than ridiculous Tony?

Maybe I've read the CSS spec so much that I'm starting to go blind, or
at least got used to its way of presenting the index.  I didn't say it
was perfect, and it could probably do with having the section title as
the title of each link, but I would still say that it works okay.

Regards,

Tony.
Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works