Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Draft watermark not working. No specific customization.

Hi Norm,
No fix is needed, as draft.mode is not a boolean parameter.  It has three
possible text values (yes, no, maybe), and has since at least 2002.  The
param is correctly documented in:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/draft.mode.html

From: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:04 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Re: Draft watermark not working. No specific
customization.

/ "Keith Fahlgren" <abdelazer@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 4:25 AM, spr <spremi@yahoo.com> wrote:
|>  I have a very basic customization - only to set the draft.mode to "yes"
|>  (see attached).
| <xsl:param name="draft.mode" select="yes"/>

Almost all of the "boolean" parameters in the XSLT stylesheets use "0"
and "1" for false and true, respectively. As bob explained later in
the thread, select="yes" matches <yes> elements in no namespace and,
in DocBook at least, there aren't any.

How $draft.mode slipped through expecting the values 'no' or 'yes' is
beyond me. Bleh. Probably ought to fix that.