Subject: Once again french hyphenation

Hello folks,

I still have trouble with french hyphenation. I use the frhyp_rx.tex
file wich is part of XEP.

As Jirka said, I've customize this file with a \hyphenation{} section
and it almost works.

But with I add words with accent, those words are not used in my
result PDF.

For example, I have a bad hyphenation for the word spéc-ifique, I put
"spé-ci-fi-que" in this file but the result stay as spéc-ifique.

So the problem is the accents. What is the trick to make it working
even with the accents ?

My file is UTF-8 encoded.

Thanks in advance,
Jacques