Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to insert "placeholder" in my documentation

Manuel,

It sounds like you are trying to include entities.  For instance, you
would define the entity <!ENTITY customer_name "Loves My Product">,
then call for it in your document with &customer_name;.  When you
convert, anywhere there is a call for &customer_name; the text "Loves
My Product" will appear.  Does this help?

Dave