Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Graphic Scalin in PDF

Hi,

The following attributes work for me, for imagedata:
  width="100%" scalefit="1"

(and nothing else, no units, no nothing).

As per http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ImageSizing.html

" scalefit
  If set to a value of 1, then the processor will scale the
  graphic proportionally to fit the allowed area. The image
  is scaled to fit the specified width or depth viewport
  dimension, whichever fills up first.

  [...]

  To keep a graphic for printed output at its natural size
  unless it is too large to fit the available width, in which
  case shrink it to fit, use scalefit="1", width="100%" and
  contentdepth="100%" attributes."

Regards,
EB