Subject: [SOT] CALS table model DTD - where to download?

Hello,

where did the DocBook developers get the basic CALS DTD file from before
they modified its defined entities for use within the DocBook DTD?

It seems like I just cannot find that "original" DTD file anywhere on
the web - either it's already the DocBook-modified version, or I end up
on OASIS's pages where they talk about it all over the place and are
having HTML-ified and annotated versions of what looks like the original
DTD file, but there's no place where I can download that pure file in itself!

If anyone has a link to it, that would be highly appreciated.

Christian