Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Columns in index of article, with docbook-xsl-ns

Hi,
Multiple columns are specified in the page-master, so your index content
must be removed from the main article page-sequence that uses the "body"
page-master and put into a new page-sequence using the "index" page-master.
You would have to customize the template with match="article" from
fo/component.xsl.

Near the end of the template, change:
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </fo:flow>
  </fo:page-sequence>

to:
      <xsl:apply-templates select="*[not(self::index)]"/>
    </fo:flow>
  </fo:page-sequence>
  <xsl:call-template name="page.sequence">
    <xsl:with-param name="master-reference">index</xsl:with-param>
    <xsl:with-param name="content">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="index"/>
    </xsl:with-param>
  </xsl:call-template>