Subject: Customizing admonitions

 Hello,

How could I control the admonition's "title" element in order to print it at
the beginning of the first line of the admonition's <para> (like
<formalpara> behaviour)? I mean, I'd like to change the default behaviour
for "title" and I don't want it on a separate initial line.

On the other hand, in case of keeping the default behaviour for "title": How
could I control the space between the title's line and the first line for
<para>? I get an extra line in between.

Thank you very much.
Pedro

Checked by AVG.