Subject: background image for the rear cover page

Hello my friends,

Owing to your various suggestions, and to Bob Stayton's book, I have successfully created a front cover page (with a background image) by customizing the titlepage-first pagemaster in pagesetup.xsl. Now, I would like to create a rear cover page by putting a background image on the last page in a document. Does anybody have an idea how to do it? I haven't seen any template which handles the last document page.

Please advise!

Thanks in advance :-)
Nancy