Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: background image for the rear cover page

Nancy Brandt wrote:

> Hi dear John,
>
> First of all thank you for being so kind to share this
> information with me!
>
> Unfortunately, for me it does not work. Probably
> because I am using stylesheets v 1.0.

So why not just upgrade your stylesheets? 1.0 must be ancient.
The current version is 1.74.0 (2008-06-02) and the oldest available
version at Sourceforge is 1.70.1 (2006-05-26).

I forgot to mention that I got the technique from Bob Stayton's book:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#BookCovers
but you probably knew that already.

By the way, one reason you are not getting more help might
be that your posts are going to me and not the list. You
probably need to hit "Reply All" instead of "Reply", and then take
my address out of the To: line (so that I don't receive two copies.)

The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnMore_GiveAmongst