Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] Formatting in index

On Jun 29, 2008, at 3:58 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:

> So to get what you want, you would need to copy that template to
> your customization layer and replace that line with:
>
>  <xsl:apply-templates select="primary"/>

Thanks! That almost did it for me. That kept the formatting, but
generated errors of the form:

   primary encountered in indexterm, but no template matches.

I added a simple template for primary:

   <xsl:template match="primary">
     <xsl:call-template name="inline.charseq"/>
   </xsl:template>

That seems to be working.

-Mike