Subject: RESOLVED: Unwanted indentation in heading row of tables in PDF withFOP 0.95

All fixed. Turns out I had a template override for the thead template that was missing the start-indent="0pt" attribute in the <fo: table-header>.

cheri

From: Dennison, Cheri [mailto:cherid@amazon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 3:58 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Howdy,

I'm using:

*     Saxon 6.5.5

*     Xerces 2.8.0

*     Apache FOP 0.95 beta

I’m in the process of upgrading to FOP 0.95 from 0.20.5, and one thing I noticed in my 0.95 PDF output is that the headings in the heading row for each table are now indented and no longer aligned to the left. They’re not center-aligned; they’re all indented a specific amount that is the same for every cell in the heading row. The text in the regular table cells is still left-aligned and looks fine. It’s just the heading row that has gone wonky.

Can I control this somewhere? I haven’t found anything that talks about heading row alignment.

Much thanks!!

cheri

--
Cheri Dennison / Technical Writer