Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Picture not showing in PDF Format

I think you need to provide some additional details.

What FO processor do you use? Do you get any error messages? Have you peeked
inside the FO file to see if there are any <fo:external-graphic> elements
that point to your images?

A small test document that demonstrates the problem could also be helpful.

Mauritz