Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XInclude problems after upgrading docbooc-xsl

Hi Bob,

> Ah, there is an olink option for that.  You want to generate the target.db
> using the HTML stylesheet so you get the right hrefs, but then when you
> process the files with the FO stylesheet, set the stylesheet parameter
> use.local.olink.style="1".  That will not use the xreftext content and
> instead will create a newly generated hot text using the FO stylesheet,
> which should give you fo:inlines.  See:

thanks for this hint. I didn't know that this applies to the link itself too,
always thought it only applies to the generated text for the link.

The links are correct now, the generated text is not. I used a completely
customized template for generating the text and that code only works for
html - I have to dig into this and rework it for fo. I hope I'll have this
working again by the end of this week.

Kind regards,

Gerd

--
Address (better: trap) for people I really don't want to get mail from:
james@cactusamerica.com