Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] FOP: where is "{fop-dir}/hyph"?

Euis Luhuanam wrote"

> Hello,

[snip]

> It is not so clear for me, where to put ''fop-hyph.jar'' and the
> ''hyph/' directory of the
> OFFO files (offo-hyphenation.zip and offo-hyphenation-fop-stable.zip).
>
> Any clue? Thank you!
>
> --
> EL6.

They have instructions:
http://offo.sourceforge.net/hyphenation/fop-stable/installation.html
Since the instructions never mentioned the hyph/ directory, I did not
concern myself with it.
Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace