Subject: Custom HTML title page - how to align text

Hello All,

all three elements on the centre. The title and subtitle were
straightforward, but I had some trouble with the date.

I looked at the HTML and saw that the date was represented

Apparently, text-align only applies to block elements,and <span> is
an inline element. Through trial-and-error, I eventually found that
the way to give the enclosing <div> an ID was to put
<date id="title_date"> in the titlepage-content in the title spec
file and regenerate the titlepage stylesheet. Then I could use:

/* CSS begins */
H1.title,H2.title,H3.title,H4.title,H5.title,H6.title
{
  text-align: center;
}

H2.subtitle