Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XInclude problems after upgrading docbooc-xsl

Hi Bob,

> One solution is to customize your gentext and copy the gentext template
> from the "xref-number-and-title" context to the "xref" context for chapter
> (and other numbered elements), something like this:

that did it, my olinks now look as they should again. Thank you very much for
your helpful and quick response.

> You could also file a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge site about how
> use.local.olink.style is not using the proper gentext context when
> referencing numbered elements.

This is now bug 2018717:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2018717&group_id=21935&atid=373747

Kind regards,

Gerd

--
Address (better: trap) for people I really don't want to get mail from:
james@cactusamerica.com