Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Creating text-only cross references with olink

Thanks for your help with this.  I took a look at that template and
I'm not ready to add a selective if/then condition (I don't fully
understand how the href attribute is being written yet and my XSL
skills are still rudimentary).

As a short term fix, I'm interested in specifying a target attribute
for the <a> HTML element.  Is there any way to specify a target
attribute such as "_blank" in the document element of a targetset map?

<document baseuri="/path/to/document/"
targetdoc="mydoc">&mydoctargets;</document>

Peter