Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] XSLT to insert Indexterms

Thanks for the reply and its helping.  I'm moving in the right direction, I
think but still not getting results I need.  Here is the stylesheet thus
far.
The goal is to take Docbook XML and add
this example).

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8"/>
      <xsl:template match="sect1/title">
       <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
       <indexterm>
          <primary>
             <xsl:value-of select="."/>
          </primary>
       </indexterm>
       <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
    </xsl:template>
    <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
 </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

This stylesheet re-creates the input XML fine, but it ignores the first
template and never inserts the indexterm element.

I'm attempting to use Saxon's latest .net processor for this using this
command line:

Transform -s:input.xml -xsl: index.xsl -o:indexed.xml