Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] A simple question

I presume you mean a bibliography inside an article or section, as a
bibliography inside a book or part has its own page-sequence and so
automatically starts on a new page.

This template added to a customization layer will work for bibliography:

<xsl:template match="article/bibliography | section/bibliography">
  <fo:block break-after="page"/>
  <xsl:apply-imports/>
</xsl:template>

It inserts a page break block, and then applies the stock template for
processing the bibliography using xsl:apply-imports.

From: "Pedro Pastor" <pps@dlsi.ua.es>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>; <pps@ua.es>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 5:37 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] A simple question

Sorry if this a naïve question, but I've been looking up at Bob's book
and I couldn't find the answer.

How could I control to print the "special" sections like Bibliogrphy,
TOC... and the like in a new page. I mean, I'd like to have and
automatic "page-brake" before those "blocks". I've found the way to do
it for the different "section" levels but not for the former mentioned ones.

Regards,
Pedro