Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: client side transformation using docbook-xsl

For #2, you could do an identity transform on l10n.xml to resolve all
the entities in one go, then set the parameter l10n.xml to your custom,
resolved version of the file <xsl:param name="l10n.xml"
select="document('path/to/your/resolved/version/of/l10n.xml')"/>. That
should keep Firefox from every looking at the l10n.xml that's in the
distribution. Here's an xslt that does the identity transform:

  <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

	<xsl:output method="xml" indent="no"/>

    <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
      <xsl:copy>
      </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>

  </xsl:stylesheet>

For #1, perhaps you could log a bug and ask that VERSION be renamed to
VERSION.xsl in the distribution.

David