Subject: RE: adding div wrappers to html output

Matthew East [mailto:mdke@ubuntu.com] wrote:

> I'd like to add two <div> wrappers right at the start of the html
> page's body section, and close them right at the end of it. I've
> scanned through the docbook xsl complete guide but can't find the
> instructions to do this.

You want to customize the template that creates the <body> element to
have it put <div> elements in as well. Where you do this depends on your
output type; for example, the "chunk-element-content" template in
"chunk-common.xsl" for WebHelp.

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Principal Technical Writer
EMC Captiva
EMC Corporation
10145 Pacific Heights Boulevard, 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92121-4234

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com

The opinions expressed in this message are my own and should in no way
be interpreted to reflect the opinions of EMC.