Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bug in Docbook XSL articleinfo/date?

Thanks, Bob.  Even though my e-mail was missing some information, you
ascertained my point correctly.  I was talking about the
articleinfo/date element.

As I mentioned it, I created a customization layer to deal with it,
following your instructions from you book.  (Great job, by the way,
and many thanks for posting it to the web!)

Just out of curiosity, w here is the titlepage spec file that you mentioned?

Thanks,
Chad