Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] CatalogResolver not found

On Friday 08 August 2008 12:14:30 am Dave Pawson wrote:
> Larry Garfield wrote:
> > When I try to run the build script, however, I am getting the following
> > error:
> >
> > Transformation failed: Failed to load
> > org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
> >

> > 	<property name="resolver.jar"
> > value="/usr/share/java/xml-commons-resolver-1.1.jar"/>
>
> Is the resolver at that location?
> Does it contain the class
> org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver?

OK, so after some more poking, a foot-in-mouth moment.  That file does exist,
but, er, I was looking at the wrong copy of the file.  (Bad Larry!)  The
older copy, which I was trying to run, said resolver.jar.  When I created a
symlink, it started picking up.

Note to self: Be careful what system you're executing on. :-)

After that and some other path clean up things are building again, but with a
different problem that in the interest of obsessive-compulsive organization I
will file in a separate email. :-)

Thanks!

--
Larry Garfield