Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] double.sided parameter requires string value?

I'm not able to duplicate this problem.  Using a number value works for me, and I'm not able to find any combination of processors where it does not.  I'm not sure what's going on that would cause it to not work for you.

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 10:40 AM

The double.sided parameter seems to require a string value, which appears counter-intuitive since its documented default is a zero.

<xsl:param name="double.sided" select="0"></xsl:param>

is default and disables double-sided layout. So

<xsl:param name="double.sided" select="1"></xsl:param>

looks like it should enable it but doesn't. Either of the following will:

<xsl:param name="double.sided" select="'1'"></xsl:param>
<xsl:param name="double.sided">1</xsl:param>

Perhaps this should be ticketed?

Best
Stephen Taylor