Subject: Re: XInclude in sitemap problem

Mauritz Jeanson <mj <at> johanneberg.com> writes:

> [...]

Mauritz,

Nice solution. Thanks.
The advantage of my solution is that the generated db can be validated against
the targetdatabase.dtd. Any tags that appear in <ttl> or <xreftext> as well as
any named entities will be put in a CDATA section and are therefore treated as
pure text.

I wonder if there is any chance to get this into one of the next builds (that
would simplify my customization layer a bit).
Does anybody think its worth filing a report?

Cheers,
Marco