Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Separate Page for TOC

Thanks Stephen,

This worked like a charm.  I also worked out how to get the TOC on a separate page by customising the title page stylesheet.

Russell

2008/8/27 Stephen Taylor <sjt@5jt.com>
I've started using in the customisation layer

<xsl:param name="generate.toc">
book  nop
</xsl:param>

of a simple book that wants no ToC. Couldn't tell you much about the limits of this…

Stephen