Subject: RE: Inserting tag into generated text?

Boris [mailto:boriss@web.de] wrote:

> <l:template name="chapter" text="<bla>Chapter</bla> %n. %t"/>
>
> I tried to use then &lt; and &gt; but they are not replaced
> with < and >
> but written directly. Is there a trick to do what I try?

If you can isolate the place in the stylesheets where this is written to the output, you might try using the "disable-output-escaping" attribute to get the actual <> characters. For example:

<xsl:value-of select="l:template/@text" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Principal Technical Writer
EMC Captiva
EMC Corporation
10145 Pacific Heights Boulevard, 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92121-4234

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com

The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by EMC and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EMC.