Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] variablelist titles don't appear in printedoutput

Stefan,

I just tried a small test with DocBook 5.0, 1.74.0 stylesheets, and
fop .93 and the title displayed correctly.

Here's what I suggest you try:

- make sure your content parses correctly against whatever version of
  DocBook you are using.
- run your content without any stylesheet customizations (using just
  the standard DocBook stylesheets).

If you still have a problem after that, post the smallest example you
have that fails, along with information about your environment, and I
will see if I can figure out what's going on.

Regards,
Dick Hamilton
http://rlhamilton.net